Big Data solution architect working in the analytics team within technology consulting.
You will be part of the cutting edge advanced analytics team helping to solve our clients’ problems through Big Data technology-enabled solutions.
The ideal candidates will be joining an ever growing company and must be pro-active and looking for career growth opportunities.
- Holding or pursuing a degree in Computer Sciences, Telecommunications or related discipline.
- Demonstrable, long-term experience with RBDMs and OLAP systems with a high level query building and optimization: SQL and other query/data languages (e.g., T-SQL, U-SQL, M/R, R, Spark, scripting).
- Demonstrable database design, administration, and query tuning experience for large and replicated datasets. Including: RDBMS, NoSQL, and Big Data systems (Hadoop, Hive/Impala/HBase/Spark).
- Research oriented profile (publications/projects in the DB field).
- Experience with governance of data, curating, ETL, and integrating different datasources and structures.
- Well versed in different data domains: master, operational, analytical, unstructured, metadata.
- Experience or familiarity with data mining principles or machine learning techniques.
- Demonstrable UNIX/Linux knowledge.
- Some knowledge of Windows scripting (PowerShell), and .NET programming experience.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of distributed systems and Cloud technologies.
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
We are ready to offer you a role at our fast-growing company. The type of workplace that you will be proud and happy to come to every day.
Simply fill out the following form and we will get back to you!