We are looking for people to join a highly motivated team working with the last technologies and always focused on improving performance and quality.
As a Senior .net software developer, you’ll be part of a team focused on the creation of e-commerce solutions for airlines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Take part of the requirements analysis
- Take part of the architectural design
- Ensure project development quality
- Lead the team to success the project
We are a cloud-based company working with PaaS and IaaS with some cloud providers like Azure, AWS and some others, always focused on automation for quality and performance to reduce human errors and complexity on the system. We force CI with unit testing and coverage
validation and push hard for CD, everything through Azure DevOps. We love technology, but also business that’s why we practice DDD. We perform reusable code by implementing Clean Architecture.
- Degree level or software equivalent
- Experience of 5 years in C#
- .NET Framework 4.6.1+
- MVC, Web API, ASP .NET, Windows Services, Web Services (SOAP y/o RESTful).
- Front-end development (HTML, Angular 7, CSS)
- SQL Server
- Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban ...)
- Principles and design patterns (SOLID KISS, DRY ...)
Nice to have:
- Clean architecture
- Domain-driven design
- CPU/Memory profiling
- Unit testing and mocking
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
- New Skies y/o dotREZ << remove
What we offer
- Internal technology trainings
- Tech sessions with beers & peanuts
- Highly knowledge team to help you grow
- External office events
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- Young and dynamic team with culturally diverse environment.
- Healthy work environment 5 minutes from the beach.
- Private medical and dental insurance.
- Meal and commuting card.