Posted January 2021
Senior Software Developer. Barcelona.
We are looking for people to join our young and motivated team in Barcelona. If you are looking to develop your career in a challenging and enjoyable environment, come and let's grow together!
As a Senior Full Stack Software Developer, you’ll be part of a team focused on the creation of e-commerce solutions for airlines.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Take part of the requirements analysis
- Take part of the architectural design
- Ensure project development quality
- Lead the team to success the project
As part of our teams, you'll work with software solutions built for the cloud, using Azure and AWS mostly, with a strong focus on automation for quality and performance monitoring. Unit testing and code-coverage validations are a must and forced in our CI processes, everything through Azure DevOps. If you join, we expect you to love technology as we do, but also our business... that's why we practice DDD too.
List of requirements:
Here is a list of everything that we expect from a candidate. Maybe you have it all, maybe you don't… then don’t worry! If you think you are talented and believe that Newshore is the place for you, drop us an email and let’s have a chat …
- Relevant experience of +6 years in C#
- Test-driven development
- MVC, Web API, ASP .NET, Windows Services, Web Services (SOAP y/o RESTful).
- Front-end development (HTML, Angular 7, CSS)
- SQL Server
- Principles and design patterns (SOLID KISS, DRY ...)
And some nice to have skills too:
- Clean architecture
- Domain-driven design
- Cloud development
- CPU/Memory profiling
- Spoken and written English
- Ability to work in a team and to lead.
- Experience working in agile development environment
- Degree level or software equivalent
What we offer:
All our employees enjoy the same benefits... have a look:
- Flexible working hours
- Private medical and dental insurance
- Meal and/or commuting card
- Competitive salary
- Enjoyable and challenging working environment
- Yearly salary and promotion review
- Highly professional team to interact with and grow
- Internal technology trainings and tech sessions
- Team building events
- Young and dynamic team with a culturally diverse environment